Black History Month, recently also referred to as Black Futures Month, is all about celebrating freedom. What is freedom and how do we make sure it's here to stay? Let these recommendations from teammates Jeanette O'Brien (photo credit) and Gerald Carlton help you to dream yourself free and then act upon those visions.
Jeanette's recommendations based on the theme of Overcome:
- Gaming: Celeste - A game about climbing a mountain and facing your inner demons.
- Jeanette's companion soundtrack for playing Celeste:
- Move on Up by Curtis Mayfield
- Alright by Kendrick Lamar
- Can I Go On? by Diana Ross
- I Feel It All by Feist