- What influences childhood hunger?
- What does childhood hunger affect?
- Where is food available?
- Whare are current providers of fresh and nutritious foods located?
- Can resources be accessed through public transportation?
The DataCrunch event will be focused on the analysis of data to make an impact. Bring your unique perspective and help in the following ways:
- Ideation: Generating ideas for analysis
- Data Enrichment: Augmenting existing data sets
- Data Visualization: Making compelling visualizations
- Storytelling: Crafting the message from the data
Bring your laptop!
Give back to the community by using your awesome skills on issues you care about in our neighborhoods. Your contribution will make it possible to inform decisions regarding childhood hunger and food insecurity. The data products will be used at the United Way of the Greater Triangle Social Innovation Challenge in 2016 to provide contextual understanding of the social issues and spur social innovation.