Civic Spark Day is a time for public innovation – to brainstorm creative solutions to community problems. Join us to create new solutions to challenges in our community. Our goal is to bring people together and develop new ideas for future Code for Durham projects.
This event is open to participants of all skills, perspectives, and experiences. The more, the better! You don’t need to be a programmer or technology expert to participate. If you’re into improving our community, working with others, and data-informed solutions, this event is for you!
THE PLAN FOR THE DAY:
- Introductions (What is Code for Durham? What is open data?)
- Presentation of some of the solutions we’ve developed so far
- Panel discussion with community leaders
- Time to brainstorm new solutions
- (Plus lunch and a happy hour following the event)
This event is organized by Code for Durham. For more information and to reserve a spot, see Civic Spark Day on Eventbrite.