Caktus is headed to Philadelphia for our seventh DjangoCon. We’re Gold Sponsors this year, so definitely come by our booth to chat with our team and grab t-shirts, stickers, and a 40% off coupon for Lightweight Django, co-written by our technical director, Mark Lavin. Also be sure to enter our raffle for an Amazon Echo.
In addition to enjoying cheese steaks and saying hi to everyone, we can hardly wait to check out the lineup of talks. I asked our staff which talks they’ve earmarked and the verdict is in— there’s too many good talks to cover by a single person. Here’s the talks our team are especially looking forward to:
Monday, July 18th
- 11:00 AM: Building Dynamic Dashboards with Django and D3
- 1:30 PM: Websockets: Intro to Messaging
- 2:50 PM: Solving Problems with Django Forms
Tuesday, July 19th
- 2:20 PM: Making the Most out of Code Reviews
- 2:20 PM: High Availability Django
- 2:50 PM: Geospatial Analysis with GeoDjango
- 4:40 PM: Angular 2 and You
- 5:10 PM: I Didn’t Know QuerySets Could Do That
Wednesday, July 20th
- 11:30 AM: It is Darkest Before Dawn: Alcoholism and Addiction in Tech
- 3:50 PM: Django and React: Perfect Together
Sign up to chat with us
If you have a Django project that you'd like to chat with our experts about at DjangoCon, please be sure to sign up for a chat.
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the conference!